The MXD-2001-PAN / 20.3 Modero X Series G5 Wall Mount Touch Panel is a premium user interface that includes the G5 graphics engine and delivers superior performance. Designed for dedicated room control or scheduling this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXD-2001-PAN also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
The Modero X Series G5 Touch Panels provide several industry firsts including a beautiful panoramic capacitive multi-touch screen that provides users access to multiple applications with minimal navigation. The distinctive appearance will complement even the most sophisticated meeting facilities and homes with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
• G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing – The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing swiping dynamic reordering enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
• Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates – Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
• Built-in Web Browser Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing – Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser USB or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo. An upcoming firmware release will allow apps to be updated or disabled using the onboard G5 App Update Manager.
• Multitasking with the Panoramic Control Surface – The panoramic aspect ratio of the Modero X G5 touch panels provides dedicated space to perform multiple activities at once.
• Adjustable Security Modes – With the ability to select from high security or custom modes administrators can customize the panel’s security levels for access networking and communication.
• Perfect From Any Angle – Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS) which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
• Generous Mounting Options – In addition to wall mount you can mount the 20.3 Modero X Series Landscape Wall/Flush Mount Touch Panel directly to an equipment rack using the optional MXA-RMK-20 Modero X Series Rack Mount Kit (FG5969-60)
• View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons – Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts call logs RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center
Stock Level: 2.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code AMX FG5968-37.
Product Category: Control Systems.