NEC 24" MultiSync P242W Monitor
24 MultiSync P242W Monitor
The NEC MultiSync® P242W delivers outstanding image quality with class-leading ergonomics for demanding professional applications. 15 cm height adjust latest DisplayPort connector Digital Uniformity Control integrated USB hub and Picture-in-Picture give advanced users all the flexibility and image quality to ensure highest personal productivity. This outstanding display cabinet has won the prestigious iF Design Award.
The ideal display for professional design CAD-CAM finance demanding office and industrial applications (e.g. NDT).
- Ergonomic Office - full height adjustability (150 mm) tilt and flat mode ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Extraordinary Features - such as Digital Uniformity Control Picture-in-Picture USB Hub 3D LUT colour space emulation backlight ageing correction DisplayPort.
- Future-proof Connectivity - as well as easier support of high resolution and HDMI signals 10-bit colour input signals is assured with the DisplayPort connector.
- Improved Productivity and Reduced Desk Clutter - through easy multi-platform support and input following USB hub. Picture-by-picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed. A single mouse and keyboard can be switched to the active operating system.
- Image display - 24inch 16:10 IPS with LED backlight.
- DICOM preset - for medical radiological review applications.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced NTAA; AmbiBright; Auto Black Level; Auto Brightness; Auto Contrast; Backlight Ageing Correction; CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection; ColorComp; DDC/CI compatible; DICOM preset; Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes; LED Backlight Technology; 14 Bit Look Up Table for 14 Bit smooth Gamma curves; NaViSet Administrator 2; OmniColor™: sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control; Overdrive; Quick release Stand and Handle; RapidMotion; Rapid Response Technology; Self Diagnostics; TileComp; TileMatrix; TORO™ Design; Viewing Angle Stability; Ambient light sensor; Auto brightness; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter; ECOMode; Intelligent Power Management; Reduced consumption
|Screen Size||24 Inch|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1000:1|
|Display brightness||350 cd/m2|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Maximum operating temperature range (T-T)||5 - 35|
|Tilt angle||- 5 - 35 degree|
|Power consumption||22 W|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||556.8 x 362.4 x 85 mm|
Stock Level: 10.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code NEC 60003418.
Product Category: Monitors.