AMX Audio Mixer
The Alero ALR-AEC-8 is a dedicated microphone mixer for up to 8 microphones designed specifically for web conferencing applications such as Lync or Skype in medium to large meeting rooms. It also supports VTC and audio conferencing systems.
• 8-Channel Automatic Microphone Mixer in a Single Enclosure – Supports the number of presenters in a typical medium to large meeting room environment
• USB Audio Output – Enables Alero ALR-AEC-8 to be a microphone expansion unit for Enzo® or PC-Based web conferencing applications
• Onboard Web Configuration Tool – Simple to setup and configure without the training typically associated with other mic-mixing solutions and no PC software required
• Active Adjustment of Audio Levels and Settings – Delivers superior audio quality without users having to make manual adjustments
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) – Eliminates echo feedback during a web/audio conference
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – Provides uniform volume levels by increasing the gain when the participant is speaking softly and lowering levels when the person is speaking loudly
• Noise Reduction (NR) – Decreases the hiss or static that might be added when the AGC adjusts to compensate for side conversations rustling participants or soft speaking
• Control by AMX over IP or Contact Closures – For simple mute group selection to full remote control and monitoring; Alero accommodates systems with no external control all the way to enterprise management
• RPM Programmable – Simplifies configuration of Alero in for any AMX solution that requires control and monitoring of the conferencing system
Stock Level: 1.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code AMX FG1140-08.
Product Category: Switchers.