Product Key Features
• Connects any of 16 video sources to any of 16 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix Solutions.
• Hot-pluggable: Modular Fan Design Power Module Easy integration of I/O boards.
• Optional redundant power supply for continuous operation.
• Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons RS-232 control and Ethernet connections (Web GUI).
The ATEN Modular Matrix Solution Series comprises the VM1600A/VM3200 Modular Matrix Switch in tandem with a range of hot-swappable I/O boards. The solution offers real-time control and advanced access to manage 16/32 video sources and 16/32 displays simultaneously through modular I/O boards in a single chassis. Empowered by ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology the VM1600A/VM3200 video matrix switches incorporate a speed-progressive video switching function and a unique scaler that integrates seamlessly with video wall systems.
The ATEN Modular Matrix Solution is easily expandable and ideal for large-scale A/V applications such as broadcasting stations traffic and transportation-related control rooms emergency service centers and any application that requires customizable high-speed A/V signal routing.
Boasting a sophisticated and intuitive design to deliver the best audio/visual distribution and control reliability and lowest maintenance costs the solution also incorporates ATEN’s Red Dot Award-winning GUI that can be accessed from anywhere over a network or the internet. Configuring a video wall or digital signage installation has never been easier.
Product Package Contents
• 1x VM1600A Modular Matrix Switch.
• 1x Power Cord.
• 1x Terminal Block connector.
• 1x Fan Module (pluggable).
• 1x Power Module (pluggable).
• 1x User Instructions.
More Product Key Features
• Connects any of 16 video sources to any of 16 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix I/O Boards
• Multiple means for system configuration including front-panel pushbuttons RS-232/422/485 control and Ethernet connections for web GUI or Telnet
• View and control via ATEN Video Matrix Control App in a swift and agile way
• 4K resolutions –up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)*
• Scaler –features a (4K) video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the display’s native resolutions*
• Seamless Switch™ –features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
• Video wall –allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
• Calendar-based scheduling – allows profile playing based on the pre-set schedule and RTC
• EDID Expert –selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up high-quality display and use of the best resolutions across different screens
• Audio-enabled –HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embedded*
• Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to control the connected serial devices simultaneously through the web GUI
• Supports redundant power module for higher reliability
• Hot-swappable design for I/O boards fan module and power supplies for easy maintenance and higher reliability
• Optional redundant power supply –ensures reliability for mission-critical applications
• Long-Reach mode up to 1080p@150m – enables extended AV transmission using the HDBaseT™ Input/Output board with ATEN • HDBaseT™ Class A Video Extenders
• HDCP 2.2 Compatible*
• HDMI: 3D Deep Color 4K*
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) supported*
• Rack mountable (6U design)
1. The availability of the features with “*”depends on which I/O board is inserted.
2. When Seamless Switch™ is enabled 3D Deep Color or interlace (i.e. 1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats make sure to disable Seamless Switch™.
3. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.
• 4 x Slot.
• 4 x Slot.
• Interfaces: Depends on which I/O board is inserted.
• Max. Data Rate: 15.2 Gbps (3.8Gbps per Lane).
• Input: Depends on which Input board is inserted.
• Output: Depends on which Output board is inserted.
• RS-232: Connector: 1 x DB-9 Female (Black) Serial Control Pin Configurations: Pin2 = Tx Pin 3=Rx Pin 5= Gnd.
Baud Rate and Protocol: Baud Rate:19200 Data Bits:8 Stop Bits:1 Parity: No Flow Control: No.
• RS-485/RS-422: Connector: 1 x Captive Screw Connector 5 Pole.
• Ethernet:Connector: 1 x RJ-45 Female.
• EDID Mode: Default / Port1 / Remix / Customized (EDID Wizard support).
• Power: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket.
• Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC; 50/60Hz; 3/6 A.
• Airflow: 55.2 cfm.
• Operating Voltage: 10.2 - 12VDC.
• Operating Temp: -10 - 60°C.
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C.
• Storage Temperature: -20 - 60°C.
• Humidity: 0 - 80% RH Non-Condensing.
• Housing: Metal.
• Weight: 15.11 kg ( 33.28 lb ).
• Dimensions (L x W x H):48.20 x 46.66 x 26.59 cm (18.98 x 18.37 x 10.47 in.).
• Rack Height (U Spaces): 6U.
• 1 pc.
• For some of rack mount products please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 29/04/2021.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code ATEN VM1600A-AT-E.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code ATEN VM1600A-AT-E.
Product Category: Switchers.