Atlona Technologies AT-JUNO-451-HDBT
The Atlona JunoX™ 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is a 4x1 HDMI switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The JunoX 451 is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions audio formats and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The JunoX 451 includes EDID management features and automatic input switching. It also supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) for receiving digital audio from a television. A TOSLINK digital audio output is provided for sending ARC or de-embedded HDMI audio to an AV receiver or soundbar. This JunoX Series HDMI switcher can be controlled via Ethernet RS-232 and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The JunoX 451 is designed to deliver dependable pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services so that integrators can specify purchase and install with confidence.
The JunoX 451 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources including DVRs DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
• Residential installations – The JunoX 451 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players plus compatible televisions and projectors.
• TV showrooms – The JunoX 451 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
• Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization 3D renderings simulations and more.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring managing and monitoring the JunoX 451 and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN WAN or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise from a standard web browser.
4x1 HDMI switcher
• Delivers high performance reliable HDMI signal switching
• Easy to install and deploy in residential and commercial applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling plus support for HDR formats
• Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
• Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz
• Fully supports video resolutions audio formats and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
• Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
• Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
• Enables simplified automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary
• Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
Delivers return audio from a TV via ARC to an optical digital audio output
• Supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel
• Provides a return audio pathway from a television to an AV receiver or soundbar over the TOSLINK digital audio output
• Easy and convenient integration of television audio for over-the-air broadcasts OTT (over-the-top) media services and more
HDMI audio de-embedding
• Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM or multi-channel bitstream audio to the TOSLINK digital audio output
• Provides an additional integration option for AV receivers and soundbars
Easy GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
• Offers menu-based configuration of network settings RS-232 settings input switching EDID and HDCP management and audio
• Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP RS-232 and IR control
• Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems
• Reduces integration time and costs
• Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
• This IP-controllable product is remotely managed by the Atlona Management System software
• Integrates product configuration management and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
Multi-channel audio compliant
• Supports PCM Dolby Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD Dolby Atmos® DTS® Digital Surround™ DTS-HD Master • Audio™ and DTS:X®
• Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a residential or professional audio system
• Front panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
• Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel input selection status LEDs
• LED indicators provide HDMI input selection status information
• Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
• Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
• Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
• User guide IR remote control and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
• Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
• Specify purchase and install with confidence
Stock Level: 2.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-JUNO-451-HDBT.
Product Category: Switchers.