Atlona Technologies AT-APC21A
Atlona AT-APC21A is a high performance signal sensing VGA switcher. Simply senses the presence of a video signal and automatically switches to the active VGA source to be routed to a display. The automatic selection of the active channel eliminates the need of manual control. However a manual control button is also available to switch between desired channels. Switcher supports 350 MHz bandwidth with maximum VGA resolutions up to 2048x1536. Atlona AT-APC21A is also equipped with analog audio connections to transfer audio signal from either source to a display or audio receiver. Built in magnetic pad attaches unit to metallic surfaces for easy installation.
• Switch between two VGA w/Audio sources to a single monitor and set of speakers
• No software required
• Supports VGA XGA SVGA SXGA UXGA WUXGA Multi-Sync and TFT-LCD monitors.
• Supports stereo audio
• Auto detect monitor type and DDC2B signal for each port
• Supports 350 MHz bandwidth with maximum VGA resolution of 2048x1536.
• Video enhancement to extend quality video up to 30 meters
• Auto switch to new connected VGA channel (Auto Detect & Select)
• Optional external control button for manual selection
• Dual color LED to indicate active channel status
• Power-free electronic design to protect connected devices
• Magnetic pad for ease of installation
Stock Level: 1.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-APC21A.
Product Category: Switchers.