Atlona Technologies AT-UHD-PRO3-44M
Infra red receivers are no longer included. Please use optional PN# ATL-IR-CS-RX
Atlona UHD/4k switches require the use of newer “UHD” receivers
4K/UHD 4x4 HDMI to HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE
The AT-UHD-PRO3-44M is an HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switcher with PoE for 4K/UHD @ 60Hz video signals with Power over Ethernet for receivers and analog audio breakout. The matrix provides both extended distance 328 foot (100 meter) and long distance 230 foot (70 meter) HDBaseT transmission over category cable. It also provides convenient bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR Control. An HDMI output is provided as a mirrored output designed for routing HDMI-based audio to an AVR or as an additional matrix output. The matrix switcher is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The matrix is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP RS-232 or IR based control signals. Designed for multi-zone residential or commercial distribution applications the AT-UHD-PRO3-44M features a 1U rack-mountable enclosure with an internal international power supply.
Advanced AV Signal Distribution
The matrix switcher provides advanced capabilities for AV signal distribution and a host of integrator-friendly features. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz 4:2:0 8-bit video signals; offers 3D pass-through and meets HDCP 2.2 copy protection standards. Remote power for compatible Atlona UHD-EX Series HDBaseT receivers is provided using industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied over HDBaseT links. Professional audio capabilities include analog audio de-embedding with volume mute and 5-band EQ for the three line level outputs on captive screw connectors. The matrix supports digital audio signals up to 192 kHz/24-bits. Flexible control capability is provided by the supplied IR remote front panel control GUI-based integrated web server as well as compatibility with TCP/IP RS-232 or IR-based control system.
Four HDBaseT outputs with dual-distance transmission of A/V control and power signals over a single category cable
• One extended distance 328 foot (100 meter) output and three long distance 230 foot (70 meter) outputs offer bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote power
• AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX* (100 meter performance with control includes one AT-IR-CS-TX IR emitter cable)
• AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX (70 meter performance with control includes one AT-IR-CS-TX IR emitter cable)
• Ensures distance and value requirements are addressed to meet the needs of the installation and budget
HDMI output with independently selectable mirror and matrix modes
• Switchable HDMI output can mirror any HDBaseT output for routing HDMI-based audio signals to AVRs; in matrix mode the HDMI output can become an additional matrix output
• Provides output flexibility to facilitate a variety of output needs and destinations
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
• Compatible with ultra-high definition PCs and other sources and displays and adheres to latest content protection specification
• Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Audio de-embedding with volume mute and 5-band EQ
• Three stereo line level audio breakout with volume mute and 5-band EQ on captive screw connectors tied to the first three HDBaseT outputs
• Provides audio signal routing to sound system
Power over Ethernet for remote-powered receivers
• Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the matrix over HDBaseT
• No local AC outlet required; saves time and integration costs
TCP/IP RS-232 and IR control
• Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
• Reduces integration time and costs
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 12/11/2020.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-UHD-PRO3-44M.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-UHD-PRO3-44M.
Product Category: Switchers.