Kramer Electronics VS-88H2A
8x8 4K HDR HDCP 2.2 Matrix Switcher with Analog & Digital Audio Routing
• Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
• Independent analog and digital audio routing
• Step–In over HDMI
• Active source detection for priority last–connected automatic and manual switching
VS−88H2A is a high−quality 8x8 matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI signals and analog & digital audio routing. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of eight HDMI HDCP−compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously. VS−88H2A offers unmatched audio flexibility where any embedded digital or analog audio input can be routed to any embedded digital or analog audio output in addition to eight ARC sources to produce an equivalent 24x24 audio matrix.
• High–Performance AV Matrix — Switches 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP DVI–compliant signals to 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP DVI–compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Signals are HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant. Featuring Kramer re–Klocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance use recommended Kramer cables.
• HDMI Support — Deep Color 3D ARC up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels as specified in HDMI 2.0.
• Independent Audio Routing — Any embedded digital or analog audio input can be routed to any embedded digital or analog audio output in addition to eight ARC sources to produce an equivalent 24x24 audio matrix (8 embedded digital inputs + 8 analog inputs + 8 ARC inputs and 8 digital outputs + 8 analog outputs + 8 ARC outputs).
• Easy Step–In Collaboration Function — When used with a Kramer Step–In enabled switcher just plug in your device and press the Step–In button. Your device becomes the active signal on the main display.
• EDID Management — Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Flexible Content Protection — Selectable HDCP per input.
• Quick Access to Common Configurations — Save up to 16 preset configurations.
• Smart Switching — Active source & acceptor detection. Automatic input selection based on priority selection or last connected input.
• Embedded Pattern Generator — With selectable patterns.
• Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel: switching audio embedding mute test pattern memory EDID front panel lock and factory reset buttons Input/Output LED display. Distance control using user–friendly embedded web pages via Ethernet Protocol 3000 API and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC touch screen system or other serial controller.
• Cost–Effective Maintenance — Input Selection indicators facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Firmware upgrade via Ethernet or mini USB.
• Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power supply.
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 29/04/2021.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code Kramer Electronics VS-88H2A.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Kramer Electronics VS-88H2A.
Product Category: Switchers.