Kramer Electronics SID-X3N
DisplayPort HDMI VGA & DVI Auto Switcher
The SID−X3N is an HDMI transmitter step−in commander for computer graphics video HDMI DVI DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a “Step−In” button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source when connected to the VS−62H.
• Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant. — Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
• HDMI Support — Deep Color x.v.Color™ and 3D.
• EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
• Data Equalization and Reclocking.
• Input Signal Detection — Based on video clock presence.
• Automatic Input Selection — Based on manual selection or last connected input.
• Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
• Local Balanced Audio De–Embedding.
• Support for Digital Audio Formats.
• Lockable EDID.
• Local Step–In Switching — Button & contact closure.
• Supports Programmable Step–In Functionality — Over HEC enabled HDMI cables when used with compatible switchers such as the VS–62H.• Power Supply — Requires independent power supply.
Stock Level: 2.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Kramer Electronics SID-X3N.
Product Category: Switchers.