4 Port HDMI Video Processor Switch with PiP
The LINDY HDMI PiP Video Processor allows signals from four different sources to be integrated for display on a single monitor simultaneously. They can be shown in various configurations including Quad View Picture in Picture and Overlay (Chromakey) which gives the ability to overlay the image from one source on top of an other.
The flexibility of this matrix means it can be used for a number of different uses. For example in the home it could be used to combine HDMI CCTV cameras with a set top box so users can easily monitor what's happening from the comfort of an armchair. In public it could overlay a camera feed on top of a static background from another source to show rolling news and information. Or in a business setting it could display multiple laptops in a meeting or monitor a number of computers on a single display.
• Display up to 4 sources in multiple configurations on a single display
• Allows 4 inputs to be displayed in multiple different modes including:
• Picture in Picture (PiP)
• 3 different Multi-Window displays
• Overlay (Chromakey)
• Supports mirror and rotate/flip functions
• Seamless switching between HDMI sources
• User definable channel size and position adjustment
• Independant Audio Channel Selection
• Adjustable picture contrast brightness saturation and hue
• Controlled via on-panel controls IR Remote RS-232 Telnet or web GUI
• 2 Year Warranty
• Input ports: 4 x HDMI Female
• Input resolution: 480i – 1080p
• Output port: 1 x HDMI Female
• Output resolution: 1080p
• Audio support: LPCM 2CH 6CH 8CH AC3 DTS Dolby Digital Plus Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD
• Control Ports: RJ45 (Telnet) & Serial 9 Way Male (RS-232)
• Video bandwidth: 225MHz/6.75Gbps
• Power consumption: 15W
• Weight: 2.950Kg
• Rackmountable design
• Dimensions: 436x247x44mm (WxDxH)
Stock Level: 1.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Lindy 38130.
Product Category: Switchers.