Atlona Technologies AT-OME-TX21-WP-E
The Atlona AT-OME-TX21-WP-E is a 2x1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with HDMI and USB-C inputs. It is designed for commercial installations in Europe. The OME-TX21-WP-E includes interchangeable EU and UK faceplates and brackets with black and white faceplates for each version. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with Mac® Chromebook™ and Windows® PCs as well as smartphones and tablets. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling plus embedded audio and control can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The OME-TX21-WP-E is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is designed for use with Omega™ Series receivers and switchers select HDVS Series receivers the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver and other Atlona switchers with HDBaseT inputs. This transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. It is remotely powered by Atlona HDBaseT-equipped devices through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
All-in-One Switcher Controller and Extender
The OME-TX21-WP-E combines the benefits of auto-switching integrated display control and HDBaseT signal transmission. It also enables input selection volume and display on/off control from external RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. The OME-TX21-WP-E incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms huddle rooms and meeting spaces.
Automatic Display Control
The OME-TX21-WP-E provides control to a display through TCP/IP RS-232 or CEC* without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control the OME-TX21-WP-E can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation when the presenter disconnects the laptop the OME-TX21-WP-E forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The OME-TX21-WP-E display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
The OME-TX21-WP-E automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources including DVRs DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
• Complete system integration – The OME-TX21-WP-E and a compatible HDBaseT receiver provide a compact yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution.
• Larger system applications – The OME-TX21-WP-E is ideal for extending AV connectivity from a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and floor box locations where presenters can easily access the system.
The AT-OME-TX21-WP-E is ideal for 4K/UHD extension to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver and can also provide remote 4K/UHD input switching for Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers and matrix switchers. Additionally the AT-OME-TX21-WP-E is compatible with the AT-HDVS-200-RX receiver and HD scaler and the AT-HDVS-SC-RX receiver and 4K/UHD scaler.
Two-gang enclosure for EU and UK wallplate openings – interchangeable EU and UK trim kits each in black or white
• Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall in furniture or in a floor box
• Includes EU and UK faceplates and brackets with black and white faceplates for each version
• Ships with EU white plate installed
2x1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI and USB-C inputs
• Immediate compatibility with laptops and tablets with USB-C ports supporting AV*
• No need to provide USB-C to HDMI adapters
* USB-C port does not support USB data or device powering.
HDBaseT transmitter for AV power and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
• Transmits HDMI and USB-C AV up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable*
• Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost reliable system installation
• Can easily be mixed and matched with Atlona power sourcing (PSE) receivers and HDBaseT-equipped switchers depending on system design requirements
* To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
• Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
• Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped display or HDBaseT receiver
HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
• Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
* HDBaseT receiver or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE is supplied by an Atlona receiver or switcher over HDBaseT
• Allows convenient wall floor box or furniture installation without the need for local AC power
Automatic display control
• Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP RS-232 or CEC.
• Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
• Also can be configured to power off display after a period of inactivity
• Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
• Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
• Enables simplified automatic system operation without user intervention
Multi-channel audio compliant
• Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or USB-C inputs
• Supports PCM Dolby® Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD DTS® Digital Surround™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
• Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
• HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
• Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays streaming devices and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring
• Tests integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
• Web GUI provides real-time link status
• Quick easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
• Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access input switching display control HDCP and EDID management and more
• Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
• Flexible control options for compatibility with Atlona Velocity™ and third-party control systems
• TCP/IP control available through a compatible receiver or HDBaseT-equipped switcher – such as the AT-HDVS-200-RX AT-HDVS-SC-RX or AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE
• Reduces integration time and costs
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
• Centralized network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
• Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility building enterprise or residence
• Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
• USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
• LED indicators provide power HDBaseT link and input selection status information
• Provides local convenient setup and troubleshooting when network access is not available
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 21/01/2020.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-OME-TX21-WP-E.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-OME-TX21-WP-E.
Product Category: Video Mixers/ Switchers.