The Tesira SERVER-IO is a digital network server. It is factory configured with one DSP-2 card and is capable of handling up to two additional DSP-2 cards. The SERVER-IO has capacity for up to three total audio networking cards per server. The combinations of networking cards may include one AVB-1 Audio Video Bridging network cards up to two SCM-1 CobraNet network cards and up to two DAN-1 Dante network cards in any configuration. The SERVER-IO can support up to 12 standard Tesira I/O cards for up to 48 channels of audio I/O (e.g. mic and line level VoIP and FXO telephone interface). The SERVER-IO can be used as a standalone device or with Tesira expanders to form a highly scalable audio network.
• Supports up to 3 DSP-2 cards.
• Supports up to 12 I/O cards with a maximum of 48 channels of analog audio.
• Up to 420 x 420 channels of digital I/O over AVB.
• Supports optional 32 x 32 CobraNet audio networking.
• Supports optional 64 x 64 Dante audio networking.
• System configuration and control via Ethernet or serial connection.
• Front panel OLED display for device and system information.
• SpeechSense™ and AmbientSense™ processing algorithms.
• Signal processing via intuitive software allows configuration and control for: signal routing and mixing equalization filtering dynamics delay and much more.
• Extensive input output and logic expansion devices supported as part of the Tesira digital audio networking platform
• Rack mountable (3RU).
• CE marked UL listed and RoHS compliant.
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty.
This item is not currently in stock or on order, and this item may be end of line.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code BIAMP 0278.900 (EOL).