BIAMP TesiraCONNECT TC-5
TesiraCONNECT TC-5 Room Connection Device
TesiraCONNECT™ TC-5 serves as the central connection point for all Biamp® devices in a conference room. It simplifies conferencing installations by providing power and media over a single category cable between devices such as Tesira AVB DSPs USB extenders PoE+ amplifiers and microphones. Four of the five Gigabit RJ-45 ports provide PoE+ power (IEEE 802.3at Class 4 30W) to connected endpoints while the remaining RJ-45 port is used for DSP connection or daisychaining TesiraCONNECT devices together. TesiraCONNECT TC-5 eliminates the need for third-party switches; it works out-of-the box with Tesira products and does not require any device configuration. The small form factor allows it to be easily mounted to a wall or under a table or placed above the ceiling or inside a credenza in the conference room.
• Five 1 Gbps RJ-45 ports
• Four ports support PoE+ power (IEEE 802.3at Class 4 30W)
• Up to 4 TesiraCONNECT devices can be daisychained together
• Front panel LEDs indicate port connections device status and fault conditions
• Fault reporting and device monitoring supported in SageVue™
• Out-of-the-box compatibility with Tesira conferencing products
• External universal power supply
• CE marked UL listed and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
This item is not currently in stock or on order, and this item may be end of line.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code BIAMP 0039.900 (EOL).