JBL PRO JBL1189
High Power 2-Way All Weather Loudspeaker with 1 x 15 LF
The AW526 is a high power lightweight 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low-frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format Progressive Transition wave-guide provides excellent 120° x 60° coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. The system is equipped with a 400 W 70/100V transformer. A heavy-duty stainless steel U-type mounting bracket is included and allows for easy installation on flat surfaces or in 90° corners. The enclosure is constructed of multilayer glass composite and is heavily braced to maximize lowfrequency performance. The 14-gauge stainless steel grille backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh provides excellent protection in the harshest environments. The AW526 is part of JBL’s AE Series a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
• Weather-Resistant All Fiberglass Enclosure
• 120° x 60° Coverage
• 2265H-1 Differential Driver® Low- Frequency Driver
• 2432H High Frequency Compression Driver
• Large PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
• Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
• Available in Gray and Black finish
• 400 W 70/100V Transformer Included
• U-type Mounting Bracket Included
• Sports Facilities
• Themed Entertainment Venues
• Outdoor Entertainment Centers
• Cruise Ships
• Water Parks
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||810 x 485 x 478 mm|
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 29/02/2020.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code JBL PRO JBL1189.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code JBL PRO JBL1189.
Product Category: Loudspeaker.