JBL PRO AWC159
All-Weather Compact 2-Way Coaxial Loudspeaker with 15 LF
The AWC159 is a compact coaxial-driver 2-way highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music in a wide variety of applications including sports facilities racetracks stadiums fairgrounds rodeos skating rinks themed entertainment venues cruise ships water parks outdoor background music/paging systems swimming pools and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
• Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
• Consistent 90° x 90° broadband pattern control
• 380 mm (15 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
• 38 mm (1.5 in) diaphragm compression driver with patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
• Extraordinary clarity for speech with extended frequency response for music.
• Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth natural midrange.
• 500 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
• High-power passive crossover network.
• 52 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response.
• 300 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8Ω low-impedance.
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||486 x 486 x 479 mm|
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 25/09/2019.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code JBL PRO JBL1632.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code JBL PRO JBL1632.
Product Category: Loudspeaker.