Elite Electric Standard
The VMAX 2 Series is an enhanced electric motorized projection screen for commercial and home theater applications. It has a silent and power-saving synchronous motor. With standard features such as the IR & RF remotes 12v Trigger and Electronic “Eye” Receiver the VMAX 2 series also includes Elite’s GREENGUARD Certified MaxWhite 1.1 gain material that is ideal for large group presentations.
• MaxWhite 1.1 Gain black backed material
• 180° wide viewing angle
• 4K Ultra HD Active 3D and HDR Ready
• Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
• Standard 4-side black masking borders
• Matte White material is durable and easy to clean
Design and installation
• Durable metal casing for wall/ceiling installation
• Includes wood screws and drywall anchors
• Bubble leveler included
• Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
• Optional in-ceiling trim kit and 6 & 12 L brackets - sold separately
• Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls
• Detachable 3-way wall switch
• Radio Frequency (RF) remote capable of operating from up to 100 feet away without the necessity of line of sight
• Built-in 5-12 volt trigger input enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
• Low-voltage internal IR/RF receivers
• CAT5 cable wit RJ-45 connector for easy extension of the 5-12 volt trigger/IR eyereceiver/3-way wall switch
|Diagonal Screen Size (inch)||150|
|Viewing Area (WxH) cm||332 x 187|
Stock Level: 1.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Elite VMAX150XWH2.
Product Category: Projector Screens Electric.