Kramer Electronics Aspen 7272HD-3G
Aspen 7272HD−3G is a 72x72 matrix switcher for SDI signals of up to 3G SDI. The 7272HD−3G is easy to operate and control through the network using the intuitive web pages and through RS−232 using a serial controller. Small and lightweight it is capable of handling the most demanding applications.
• Max. Data Rate — 3Gbps.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Multi–Standard Operation — 3G–SDI — SMPTE 424M HD–SDI — SMPTE 292M SDI — SMPTE 259M–C/344M DVB–ASI
• Advanced Equalization & re–clocking Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
• Supports ANC Data — Embedded audio teletext time code etc.
• Cable Equalization — Up to 200m for 1.5G HD signals 155m for 3G signals.
• Latency — Less than one Frame.
• Versatile Genlocking — Using an analog signal.
• Optional Redundant Power Supply.
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 16/12/2023.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code Kramer Electronics ASPEN7272HD-3G.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Kramer Electronics ASPEN7272HD-3G.
Product Category: AV over IP.