The MXT-2001-PAN / 20.3 Modero X® Series G5 Tabletop Touch Panel is a premium user interface that includes the G5 graphics engine and delivers superior performance. Designed specifically for dedicated room control this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXT-2001-PAN also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
The Modero X Series G5 Touch Panels provide several industry firsts including a beautiful panoramic capacitive multi-touch screen that provides users access to multiple applications with minimal navigation. The distinctive low-profile design is engineered to sit perfectly on a table without obstructing views and comes with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
Product Key Features
• G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing: The most powerful processing in the industry delivers
smooth gesturing swiping dynamic reordering and enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds
for an experience any user will enjoy.
• Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates: Deploy and update touch panel files and
firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates.
• Built-in Web Browser Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing: Conveniently simplifies accessing and
presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native
web browser USB or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo. An upcoming firmware
release will allow apps to be updated or disabled using the onboard G5 App Update Manager.
• Multitasking with the Panoramic Control Surface: The panoramic aspect ratio of the Modero X G5 touch
panels provides dedicated space to perform multiple activities at once.
• Adjustable Security Modes: With the ability to select from high security or custom modes administrators
can customize the panel’s security levels for access networking and communication.
• Perfect From Any Angle: Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS) which delivers the widest viewing angles and the
most accurate color reproduction on the market.
• View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons: Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic
data source (e.g. phonebook contacts call logs RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to
scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center.
• The MXT-2001-PAN is ideal for boardrooms conference rooms or auditoriums where a panoramic control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
• In Higher Education the MXT-2001-PAN is ideal for lecture halls auditoriums performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
• In residences it is perfect for main living areas such as kitchens living rooms home theaters or home offices where the control surface can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
Stock Level: 1.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code AMX FG5968-35.
Product Category: Control Systems.