The AMX Enova® DVX-2265-4K 6x2+1 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio video and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them.
This compact 2U presentation switcher features class-leading video quality with support for 4K60 4:4:4 video HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 and HDR.
The DVX leverages HARMAN’s legendary audio technology. A 120-watt Crown DriveCore amplifier audio processing by BSS and the latest dbx feedback suppression work together to ensure that users enjoy the highest quality audio experience.
The DVX-2265-4K is a simple to install flexible solution perfectly suited for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in small to medium-sized conference rooms boardrooms and classrooms. Ease-of-use features include a mobile-friendly HTML5 web interface automatic binding of DXLink endpoints on the isolated ICSLan network of the NX-Series Integrated Controller and power on every DXLink input and output. Dante audio inputs and outputs complement analog audio inputs and outputs allowing the DVX to be used in a multitude of situations. The DVX’s DXLink inputs and outputs are compatible with other AMX devices such as the Enova DGX as well as standard HDBaseT devices allowing the DVX to be integrated into enterprise-wide designs simply and cleanly.
The integrated NX processor and its secure operating system provide extensive security features including an isolated network we call ICSLan 802.1X support LDAP integration with unlimited user-defined groups syslog support and support for encrypted IP communication using FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules.
The Enova DVX's all-in-one architecture delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry thanks to ease of support maintenance and configuration as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
With support for 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 and HDR Enova DVX 4K60 switchers allow end users to realize the full potential of their source and display devices.
Legendary Harman Audio
A 120W Crown DriveCore amplifier audio processing by BSS and the latest dbx feedback suppression work together to ensure that users enjoy the highest quality audio experience.
Simple to Configure
AMX’s mobile-friendly HTML5 web-based configuration tool built–in end-point power for all DXLink transmitters and receivers internal ICSLan network and auto-configured transmitters and receivers make Enova DVX 4K60 switchers the simplest to configure switchers on the market.
Flexibility for Every Space
Dante and AES67 support allow DVX 4K60 switchers the ability to support a huge range of audio configurations and the class-leading power of the Crown DriveCore amplifier can fill large meeting spaces with exceptional sound. DVX has the flexibility to excel on its own or when integrated into an enterprise-wide solution.
Product Common Applications
The DVX-2265-4K is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in small to medium-sized meeting spaces:
• College and university classrooms and meeting rooms.
• Corporate meeting rooms and boardrooms.
• Healthcare facilities distributing high-resolution video within training rooms.
Mission Critical Security
Enova DVX mission critical security features include dual network support to isolate AMX or third-party equipment 802.1X LDAP support Syslog support and FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic libraries.
Key Product Features
• 4K60 4:4:4 Support – HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support: HDR – Scaled Outputs – Supports the highest video quality over HDMI and category cable.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Deep Color Support: Support for HDR10 and 36-bit Deep Color.
• Simple Configuration and Support: Mobile-friendly HTML5 Web Interface with built-in status and troubleshooting features alleviates the need for proprietary configuration software and internal network allows for automatic configuration of endpoints.
• Dante Audio: 8 input channels and 8 output channels of IP audio.
• Crown DriveCore Amplifier: 120W per channel stereo at 4/8 ohms 120W mono at 70/100 Volt.
• USB 2.0: High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like web cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
DXLink™ Twisted Pair Inputs and Outputs: Send and receive audio video USB 2.0 bi-directional control and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI Receivers and Transmitters up to 100m away over one twisted pair cable.
• All-In-One Device: Controller matrix switcher video scaler audio signal processor amplifier plus twisted pair distribution - all in a space-saving 2U chassis.
• Simplicity & Reliability: Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs.
• Low Total Cost of Ownership: With a consistent platform across a variety of sizes it is easy to standardize on the DVX and reduce costs for hardware training support troubleshooting and sparing.
• Unrivaled Network Security: With Dual NIC to isolate AMX or third-party AV equipment from the primary network 802.1X for protected network access and LDAP integration with unlimited user-defined groups the Enova DVX provides rock-solid security.
• Optimal Video Image Quality Every Time: Exclusive SmartScale Technology automatically scales the image to the best resolution and video parameters for each display—even for displays of different types — without manual setup eliminating the need for costly external scalers.
• BSS Audio Processing: Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ independent input gain adjustments and variable compression allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes.
• dbx AFS2: Advanced Feedback Suppression
• Audio Breakaway: Embedded audio from any HDMI or DXLink input can be de-embedded from the video processed through the DSP and switched to any analog HDMI DXLink or Dante output.
Audio Matrix Switching: Four independently switched and processed audio paths provide four unique volume EQ ducking and mixing configurations for perfectly tuned room audio as well as integration with audio/video conferencing induction loop systems voice re-enforcement speakers and audio recording devices.
• Enhanced Microphone Processing: Independent 3-band parametric EQ compression gating auto-ducking and limiting on each microphone input ensures crystal clear communication.
• Video Inputs: (4) HDMI (2) DXLink 4K60.
• Video Outputs: (2) HDMI; supports HDMI/HDCP. (1) 4K60 DXLink; mirrors associated HDMI output; supports digital video audio Ethernet USB 2.0 and bi-directional control.
• Video Resolution Support: 480p up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 including:
• 3840x2160p@50/60 Hz 4:2:0.
• 4096x2160p@50/60 Hz 4:2:0.
See Operations Reference Guide for details for each signal type.
• Audio Inputs: (6) Analog Mic/Line (2) Analog Stereo Audio (8) Dante Channels. See Data Sheet for details.
• Audio Outputs: (1) Amp (8-Ohm and 70/100V) (2) Analog Stereo Audio (8) Dante Channel. See Data Sheet for details.
• RS-232 Port: (2) 3-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal 2 bi-directional serial ports 300 -115200 baud.
• IR/Serial:(2) 2-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal 2 IR Transmit / 1-way Serial ports Support high-frequency carriers up to 1.142 MHz 2 IR/Serial data signals can be generated simultaneously.
• I/O Channels:(1) 4-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal 2-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing +12V DC and GND Included on the connector.
• Relays: (2) 4-position 3.5 mm Screw Terminal (2) single-pole single-throw relays Each relay can switch up to 24 VDC or 28 VAC @ 1 A Each relay is independently controlled.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.8 cm x 44 cm x 38 cm.
• FG Numbers: FG1906-0201.
Stock Level: 1.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code AMX FG1906-0201.
Product Category: Switchers.