The VM3200 Modular Matrix Switch offers advanced access and real-time control of multiple local and remote A/V input devices and displays from a single chassis. The VM3200 allows users to independently switch and route video and/or audio content directly to various monitors displays projectors and/or speakers simply by pressing front panel pushbuttons. A built-in Scaler encodes the video format in order to provide seamless real-time switching. The front panel LCD shows a quick view of active port connections. The switch also includes an option to select an EDID Mode that yields the best resolution across different monitors.
The VM3200 is easily expandable and accommodates a lineup of hot-swappable ATEN I/O boards. Equipped with automatic signal conversion it allows various combinations of digital video interfaces including HDBaseT (VM7514 / VM8514) HDMI (VM7804 / VM8804) DVI (VM7604 / VM8604) 3G-SDI (VM7404) and VGA (VM7104). This makes it ideal for large-scale A/V applications such as broadcasting stations traffic and transportation-related control rooms emergency service centers and any application that requires customizable high-speed A/V signal routing.
• Connects any of 32 video sources to any of 32 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix Solutions
• Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display’s native resolution
• Supports 4K resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)
• Seamless Switch™ – ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
• Video Wall – allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI
• Live stream of connected video channels and image preview of video wall layouts via web GUI
• Calendar-based scheduling plays connection profiles synchronized with real-time clock
• EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and highest quality display
• Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons RS-232 RS-485/422 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections
• Hot-pluggable fan and power modules for easy maintenance and higher reliability
• Flexible system expandability via hot-swappable tool-free installation of I/O boards
• Optional redundant power supply that ensures reliability for mission-critical applications
• Audio-enabled HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embedded (VM7804/VM8804)
• HDMI (3D Deep Color) (VM7804/VM8804); HDCP 1.4 compatible
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support (VM7804/VM8804)
• ESD protection for HDMI
• Firmware upgradeable
• Aluminum frame provides light-weight design
• Rack mountable
Please Note - If Seamless Switch is enabled the video output will not display 3D Deep Color or interlace (i.e. 1080i) resolution features. To use these features you must disable Seamless Switch.
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 01/11/2021.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code ATEN VM3200-AT-E.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code ATEN VM3200-AT-E.
Product Category: Switchers.