Atlona Technologies AT-HDR-H2H-88MA
The Atlona AT-HDR-H2H-88MA is an 8x8 HDMI matrix switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. Part of the comprehensive family of Atlona 4K HDR integration products it is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-H2H-88MA is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions audio formats and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-H2H-88MA includes EDID and HDCP management features and can send CEC display control* independently to each output. An unbalanced analog audio output is paired with each HDMI input for sending de-embedded HDMI audio to a whole-house audio system. The HDR-H2H-88MA can be controlled via Ethernet RS-232 and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The HDR-H2H-88MA is designed to deliver dependable pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services so that integrators can specify purchase and install with confidence.
• Residential installations – The HDR-H2H-88MA is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players plus compatible televisions and projectors.
• TV showrooms – The HDR-H2H-88MA can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
• Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization 3D renderings simulations and more.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring managing and monitoring the HDR-H2H-88MA and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN WAN or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise from a standard web browser.
8x8 HDMI matrix switcher
• Delivers high performance reliable HDMI signal matrix switching
• Easy to install and deploy in residential and commercial applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling plus support for HDR formats
• Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
• Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
• Fully supports video resolutions audio formats and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
• Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Independent CEC display control to each output
• Sends display power on/off control to a specific HDMI output
• Enables independent control of displays connected to the matrix switcher (as supported by the display manufacturer)
• CEC control can be triggered by IP or RS-232 control commands
• Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
• HDCP compliance can be disengaged through AMS or a control system
• Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays streaming devices and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
HDMI audio de-embedding* for each input
• Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM audio to an unbalanced analog audio output paired with a corresponding HDMI input
• Provides an additional integration option for whole-house as well as commercial audio systems
• *For extracting and downmixing Dolby and DTS audio Atlona recommends the AT-HDR-M2C or AT-HDR-M2C-QUAD audio converters.
TCP/IP RS-232 and IR control
Flexible control options for compatibility with Atlona Velocity™ and third-party control systems
Reduces integration time and costs
Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
• Offers menu-based configuration of network settings RS-232 settings matrix switching EDID and HDCP management and audio
• Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
• This IP-controllable product is remotely managed by the Atlona Management System software
• Integrates product configuration management and updates to reduce installation time and enable remote support
Multi-channel audio compliant
• Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI inputs
• Supports PCM Dolby Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD Dolby Atmos® DTS® Digital Surround™ DTS-HD Master Audio™ and DTS:X®
• Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
• USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel button controls and LCD menu display
• Matrix switcher can conveniently be controlled configured and monitored from the front panel
• Provides easy setup user operation and troubleshooting
Rack mountable 1U full-rack width enclosure
• Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19″ rack mount brackets
• Reduces installation time and cost
• Installation guide IR remote control rack mounting brackets and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
• Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
• Specify purchase and install with confidence
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 14/12/2023.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-HDR-H2H-88MA.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code Atlona Technologies AT-HDR-H2H-88MA.
Product Category: Switchers.