NEC 86" V864Q Protective Glass Display
86 V864QPG Display
Professional Protection for compelling Digital Signage results
The NEC MultiSync® V864Q PG combines professional protection of your investment with thrilling display performance in ultra-high definition. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Guaranteed reliability even under the toughest conditions is achieved with the super robust 4mm thick protective glass designed to withstanding external impacts. The anti-reflective glass surface combined with brightness levels of 500 cd/m² provides crisp and clear images and readability from different viewing angles and distances.
The MultiSync® V864Q PG is the perfect choice for creating a big and durable impression in public spaces with high volumes of people such as for applications in transportation retail hospitality and digital out of home as well as for tough environments in industrial applications.
• Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
• Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness colour gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise natural images.
• Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
• Ease of use and operation – smart installation operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time effort and resources.
• Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
• Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Screen Size||86 Inch|
|Operation (Hours / Days)||24/7|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1200:1|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||600 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1928 x 1099 x 74 mm|
|Weight W/O Stand||57.8 Kg|
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 25/10/2021.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code NEC 60004585.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code NEC 60004585.
Product Category: Commercial Displays.