NEC PX1005QL Projector
The NEC PX1005QL – a pixel-free visual experience
The new laser phosphor projector presents cost effective large venue projection delivering pixel-free visualisation with high 10000 ANSI lumens brightness.
Besides its impressive picture quality the projector provides an appealing proposition with Risk Group 2 compliance drastically reducing the installation and operation effort as well as a low TCO with 20000 hours hassle free operation low power consumption and no filter replacement effort. The great diversity of 4k/UHD interfaces including 3G-SDI and OPS slot-in PC option ensures future-proof possibilities in visualisation and Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture configurations.
With its superior cinema picture quality in pixel-free resolution the NEC PX1005QL projector is perfectly suited for Rental/Staging Higher Education and large Corporate installations
• Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
• Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability maintenance free operation low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
• Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI 2 x DisplayPort 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
• Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
• Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Brightness (Normal)||10000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Aspect ratio||UHD (16:9)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||10000:1|
|Lamp Life||20000 Hours|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/- 40 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/- 40 Degrees|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||500 x 577 x 211 mm|
This item is not currently in stock, but is on order. Current due date is 13/12/2018.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code NEC 60004489.
Please contact us for a current price, quoting code NEC 60004489.
Product Category: Business Projectors.