Panasonic PT-RS30K Projector - Lens Not Included
Original Technology for elite performance
• Combines 3-Chip DLP™ with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for bright and immersive picture quality.
• Accurate Rec. 709-compliant colour-space reproduction.
• Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation.
• Minimal maintenance required under continuous operation.
• Dustproof design featuring hermetically sealed laser modules long-life Eco Filter and refined air-intake system.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F).
Magnificent image quality and reliable operation
• 31000 lm of brightness from an exceptionally compact and lightweight body.
• Real Motion Processor 120 Hz frame-creation technology for smooth motion reproduction.
• Dynamic Contrast laser light-source modulation achieves high 20000:1 contrast.
• Detail Clarity Processor 5 clarifies and enhances fine details with advanced processing algorithm.
• System Daylight View 3 improves colour perception in bright environments and in mapping applications.
• Quiet operation with original cooling technology.
Versatile system and installation flexibility
• Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
• Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector family.
• DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Eyebolt multirigging compatibility.
• Multiple projector stacking available without frame.
• Convenient onebox design.
• MultiScreen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens.
• MultiUnit Brightness and Colour Control.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20).
|Brightness (Normal)||31000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1400 x 1050|
|Aspect ratio||SXGA+ (4:3)|
|Lens Throw Ratio||Optional Lens|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||700 x 1250 x 418 mm|
This item is not currently in stock or on order, and this item may be end of line.
Click here to search for similar items, or contact us quoting code Panasonic PT-RS30KEJ (EOL).
OPTIONAL LENSES FOR THE PT-RS30KEJPlease contact us if you would like advice on lens choices.
ET-D3LES20 ET-D3LES20 3-Chip DLP™ Projector Zoom Lens
ET-D3LET30 2.4-4.7:1 Zoom lens for 3-Chip DLP Black
ET-D3LET40 Zoom Lens for 3-Chip DLP Projector Black
ET-D3LET80 ET-D3LET80 3-Chip DLP™ Projector Zoom Lens
ET-D3LEU100 Ultra-Short-Throw Lens - f 8.0 mm
ET-D3LEW10 Zoom Lens for 3-Chip DLP Black
ET-D3LEW200 Short-Throw Zoom Lens - f 13.8 - 18.1 mm
ET-D3LEW50 Optics Fixed Focal Lens 0.7:1 for RZ Series
ET-D3LEW60 Lens for RZ21 & RZ31 Series
ET-D75LE10 Zoom Lens 1.4 – 1.8:1 for PT-D12000/DS8500
ET-D75LE20 Zoom Lens 1.8-2.6:1 for 3-Chip DLP
ET-D75LE30 Zoom Lens 2.4-5.2 for 3-chip DLP
ET-D75LE40 Zoom Lens for 3 Chip DLP 5.0-8.0:1
ET-D75LE40 Zoom Lens 5.0-8.0:1 for 3-Chip DLP
ET-D75LE50 Fixed Focal Lens 0.8:1 for 3-Chip DLP
ET-D75LE8 Zoom Lens 8.0-15.0:1 for 3-Chip DLP
ET-D75LE90 Ultra Short Throw Lens for 3 Chip Panasonic Projectors
ET-D75LE95 ET-D75LE95 Zoom Lens 0.36:1 for 3-chip
The Panasonic Lens throw ratio calculator is a useful tool for verifying which lens will suit your needs.